Monday, October 28, 2013

Howl A Ween? Costumes?

And my human is packing the car . That means that we're going to a new place, with new dogs, and more fun!
But this REO, Loves her Colorado Auntie, that lives in a tree house, with her dogs. I hope that I can get to come back here some day. I will miss Bear, Charlie,Finley and Sam. Yes, even Sam.
And what is the meaning of this Howl a ween, word? I don't know about this. The human keeps draping this cloth over my back and laughing, and telling me how cute that I am. Does she not know, that I am cute everyday?  I don't need any accessories.
The human says that maybe tomorrow we will leave for Maryland. I think that 's where my new friends Sean and Clancy live. I hope so. They are very nice dogs.
 The town that they live in has a new dog park too.  Oxford , MD Play Ball Dog Park  I might get to go there, if it's safe for my wonky leg.  My auntie in Oxford said that there were even TWO Newfoundlands, that's my kind of dog, there. I hope that we can meet them too.  There is talk of the river, also. I don't know about that.  I'll try anything if my human goes with me. I still get nervous when she gets out of sight.
It has been three years almost to the day, that I had to get in my crate at the Denver Airport.( They wouldn't even let me have a stuffie for the trip)  I flew to Houston, and then on to Boston, where my new human picked me up. Everything was new. A lot of FB friends watched for news and updates on my flight. Continental Airlines took very good care of me. here's a picture of me, and my human that first night.  We were both very tired.

 This time, I get to travel from Colorado to MD in our car. The human says that we'll celebrate my "gotcha day" along the way. I think that might mean french fries. Maybe, a hamburger also. I"ll let you know if there's presents, but I think just treats.
So I need to go check on all my favorite stuffies. I don't want to leave any here. Auntie gave me a new one too.Must not forget that one. I hope that I get to wear my party collar too.
So much to do, for this one Newfoundland.  Have  a  great day, everyone. And lets see some of your Howl a ween photos.

3 comments:

  1. This sounds like a very busy time for you. The car ride can be fun but it sounds like a very long. way. I hope you have great adventures along the way.
    If you see some very spooky looking ghoulies this week, be brave. Most of them are not real and the real ones only want to play this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got quite the trip coming up...You'll have a lot of adventures

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh sounds like a long trip, but french fries make it worthwhile!

    the brown dawgs

    ReplyDelete

when leaving a comment ... Please Be kind, generous and graceful.