Monday, July 15, 2013

What is "OG"???

 My human, Jenn is muttering some new words this morning. Some of them are familiar, and that's what's troubling. You know the ones that look like this  *^&%#.  .
 She staring at that box, again.
The unfamiliar words sound something like   "OG"  but this means nothing to me, YET. 
The familiar ones, I recognize as stress release and so I will just lie in the hall until she settles down.  I may have to stress lick my left front paw, if this continues! Wait!  did I leave my favorite stuffie in there with her. OH,  HEAVENS. noooooooooooo.. I"ll have to enter  newfie stealth mode, and retrieve it to safety...
 maybe she could take my cue , for once? ..
 lie down in the hall.. be quiet... this too shall pass, sleep it away.
I'll let you know if I can get this new word figured out.
oh, look E there. she's got the paint brush in her hand.
 THIS is extremely good news.
She SINGS when she paints, and dances alittle. and smiles alot.
Oh, I didn't tell you?? My human is an artist. 
If anyone knows what this OG word is all about, I think that she could use some help.
Just Sayin!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Reo cuz! I think I heard her threatening to throw that box out da window last night.... I think we should hide today... Jo-Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, peppermint jo jo... where shall we hide.. i can't fit under the couch, like you can.. it'd be more fun if we could hang together while she works this out.. get your bug toy, and meet me under the dining room table ....your maxi me, oREO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reo - keep some extra cookies nearby and reward her good behaviors.
    Maybe each of you has to offer up a belly now and then. I know giving belly rubs calms humans down even better than licking paws.

    ReplyDelete

when leaving a comment ... Please Be kind, generous and graceful.